Saturday, July 2, 2011

thinking of you

I was just thinking about how much I miss all of you!

I'm so busy right now, it's insane. Also, I suck at managing my time, so I'm kind of getting stressed. Then I come home and get more stressed because I'm a little tired of my living situation. I feel stagnant and am ready to move (which is happening in the fall). I often wish I could come home to all of you. I love being able to just be, and I miss doing that in the boiling point.

I hope you all are well. I'll try to be better at updating about my life...but that will have to wait for another day.

Also, Kasidy comes home THIS MONTH!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I was just thinking the same thing too! I can't wait to see all of you again.

Stefanie Orton said...

I miss you guys too! I can't believe Kasidy comes home this month!! That's so exciting! We need to have a BIG PARTY!!!!! Kylie- where are you working? where you moving to? I feel like i've fallen so far behind on all of your lives. :( I miss you guys and can't wait to see you.. sometime soon!

Cory Sue said...

there is nothing like coming home and having it actually feel like home!!
Can't wait to see KAS!! I have such a huge surprise for her... a 6 foot tall surprise with big blue eyes!
love y'all always and forever!