I am down for Monday! As long as it's after 5pm! Can't wait to see you girls!
jd and i will be out of town on monday. how about wednesday night?
I can't do Wednesday night, unless it's after 9:30, which is probably too late. Maybe Thursday?
Oh wait, Kylie leaves Thursday. Lame.
Yah, I'll leave about 7pm on Thursday. Why are we so busy?!
I can do any day! after 5...Anna is having a birthday party on Tuesday at 7:30 at our new apartment. That's the only thing I have going on. Everyone come if you want!
I can't come on Tuesday... I have Young womens :( dang busy schedules :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am down for Monday! As long as it's after 5pm! Can't wait to see you girls!
jd and i will be out of town on monday. how about wednesday night?
I can't do Wednesday night, unless it's after 9:30, which is probably too late. Maybe Thursday?
Oh wait, Kylie leaves Thursday. Lame.
Yah, I'll leave about 7pm on Thursday. Why are we so busy?!
I can do any day! after 5...Anna is having a birthday party on Tuesday at 7:30 at our new apartment. That's the only thing I have going on. Everyone come if you want!
I can't come on Tuesday... I have Young womens :( dang busy schedules :(
Post a Comment