Saturday, October 2, 2010

Conference

Hello ladies! I just wanted to write a quick note to say that watching conference made me miss you all. We watched the first session live, and as soon as it began I started craving Muddy Buddies. It made me miss the good old days, and I just thought you should all know that I was thinking about you!

Also Summer, do you know Lisa Compton from San Antonio? She said she knows you, and that everyone has a crush on your little brother.

3 comments:

Summer said...

yeah, i know her. but i didn't know everyone had a crush on jake. haha i think he'd like to know who had crushes on him because he's always complaining about how no one likes him! haha..

Cory Sue said...

Can I just say that I also missed y'all too. Muddy Buddies, and that crumb cake Kylie made, and our comfy little apartment. I think those were some of my favorite conferences with you girls!

Kylie said...

I agree...I miss all of you and watching conference in our PJs together. Oh the good old days...