Hello ladies! How are you all? Jerusalem is great. I know I was freaking out the night before, but as soon as we got here I felt really calm. I'm so grateful to be here and I can't wait to come back and tell you all about it. I feel like I've learned so much already and I keep wondering what it will feel like after a few more months of this and how I will change. I know it's only been two weeks, but it seems like so long ago that I was in Provo having a mini panic attack about moving to Israel. Guess what? In less than a week I'll be in Egypt! I can't decide if I'm more nervous or excited to go. I think the pyramids will be awesome, but I hear the rest of Egypt is really nasty and dirty and kind of scary.
Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi. I'll try to keep updating my blog so that if you so desire, you can see what I've been up to lately. It doesn't give that much detail, but you can see pictures and stuff and that's always fun.
Also, for those who know Tessa, you were totally right and she is awesome. Guess who else is here too? Heather Hawkins' sister Jessica. Weird connection, but she's hilarious.
1 comment:
Steph! I emailed you today! And I'm so glad you know Tessa...AH! You are so lucky to be out there!
Post a Comment