I'm just so anxious to get to see you all again. I feel like a little part of me is missing. I was thinking today about how weird it will be when we don't live in the same state
for real. Right now, we are kinda all over the place... but it's only temporary. Eventually, we'll all be back in Utah for a little while. Ah- but then, in a short time, all of us are going to start moving far away... permanently. And I'm scared! I can barely stand life without you girls for 4 months. I'm feeling anxious.
I want to hug your guts out and talk and eat and laugh. But I want to do that
forever. I'm scared for when post-college life comes!
6 comments:
I know, we all have about a year left, and then some of us will be graduating and moving on!! What are we gunna do!?!?
I totally agree with everything you just said. Can we all please hang out before August 31? I want to see you before I leave, and I especially want to see wedding pictures!
Yes! I miss being with all of you! And when we hang out, I"ll bring along Kasidy doll so we can feel semi-complete. LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
I know I was thinking about this same exact thing! We're all getting so grown up and its scary! I agree with kylie... let's be friends forever!!!
by the way... sometime between August 23 (when me and Jeremy get back from our honeymoon) and August 31 (when Steph leaves to travel the world), you are all invited to mine and jeremy's for a big dinner bash!!!! Also, prepare yourselves for some homemade ice cream! We just bought a new ice cream maker (for $20 bucks on KSL!!!) and we're sooo excited to try it out!
Summer, when do you get back from DC?
My flight lands at like 10 pm on the 29th, the day before school starts... can we do dinner on the 30th, Monday night? When do you leave on the 31st, Steph?
I'm not 100% sure, but earliest is about 6am, but I have to be at the airport 3 hours early. We should definitely do something that night though, the earlier the better. But it's not like I'm going to get much sleep anyway. I want to see you guys!
Post a Comment