Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haircut

I got my haircut today and I didn't even cry!

This is probably because I told teh lady not to touch my bangs.

It mostly looks the same as it always does, got my layers trimmed up and shortened a bit, they lay just under my chin. She only took half an inch off so it's still nice and long like I like it.

I think this is my best haircut yet, I didn't have to go home and fix it afterward. The best part, is that it only cost me $13! I know right!?!?!

I went to great clips and was a little nervous, but figured it was just a little trim up and how bad could she mess it up if I told her not to touch my bangs. I was impressed, and couldn't believe how cheap it was. Definitely beats spending $50+!

I would post a picture of it but I don't have any because I am on a computer in the No Shhh! Zone on campus. It really doesn't look like anything special anyway, but it's nice to have the layers a bit shorter and my ends fresh!

Love you girls!

2 comments:

Summer said...

whoo whoo! i'm so happy you like it!

Cory Sue said...

I am totally jealous of your job! Can't wait to hike Timp when you come home!