Thursday, June 3, 2010

Funny friends.

Mostly, I don't have friends here. Well, I have friends, but not real friends. Only funny ones. My only friends are married to the top sales guys in the office. They both built the houses they live in. (As in picked their flooring, their light fixtures, their floorplans, their countertops... like built their dang houses from the ground up.. and they are 22!) They are really ritsy and have more money than they know what to do with. And also, they both have brand new cars (Like the kind where you push button start and everything looks so new I almost don't even want to ride in them!) They are really nice and they'll be fine summertime friends. But I can't wait to be back to some friends who are real.

1 comment:

Cory Sue said...

I am so glad you blogged today! Steph and I were just saying today how no one has written anything in a while! I can't wait for you to come back either. I want to chat with you. I thought I would be less busy this week. I was wrong. I have been so busy with school stuff and work, and a final project. I miss you, your plant is doing great though!