Hey girlies!
Okay, so I have some news. There's been a little change of plans... or actually a pretty big change I guess. Jeremy and I have decided to move the wedding to August. We were feeling a little bit uncomfortable and unstable about May because of finances and things like that and we are feeling a lot better about August. I'm really sorry, Summer, since I know you made special plans to be in Utah longer just for the wedding. I hope it doesn't make too big of problems for you. We're thinking like August 13. I hope this will still work for everyone to come. I'm sorry about all the inconvenience and everything. Let me know if I can do anything to help with any problems this may make.
On a happier note though... it was really fun to see you all on Saturday! I'm so glad you all came and I love you guys to death! Thanks for being such amazing friends!
1 comment:
bummer. it's okay! the most important thing is what works for you. i can just rebook my flights and stuff. but yeah jd and i won't be able to make it in august. sorry, love!
Post a Comment