So... I just wanted to say:
It was so fun to be with all of you guys last Sunday! I miss you all so much and I always forget how much fun it is when we all get together. It was sad that Kasidy had to miss it, but I'm glad we could all get together. I love that when we all get together, I feel like I'm at home... no matter where I am. That's something I haven't really felt in my apartment this year. and I miss that. and I miss you. Thanks so much Summer and JD for hosting it. And I'm serious-- next time we'll have it and mine and Jeremy's place :)
Anyways, you guys are awesome! Thanks for lighting up my life and being the amazing, wonderful, fantastic people that you are. Thanks for making my college experience so much more fun and for all the help you guys are to me. I love you lots and can't wait for all of the future get-togethers :)
Have a splendid day! love you guys!
1 comment:
Stefanie! I love you too. It was so great to see you and Jeremy together. YOu just seem so darn happy and that makes me happy! I can't wait to see you again, and especially can't wait for your bridal shower! I love you Stefs, and I love all of the rest of you too!
Post a Comment