
I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. I was stalking you guys a little bit and I know you are all having so much fun with your families, which makes me happy. I've been thinking about it a little bit since being home for the last five or six days... and I've come up with a list of things I do and don't like about being at home.
Things I don't like so much:
1. Too much time
2. Too much candy on the counter for me to eat and get sick off of
3. We can't find our Psych DVDs
4. Too much boredom already... it's going to be a rough month and a half
5. No Stefanie, Stephanie, Cory, Summer, or Kylie
Things I like:
1. Hanging out with sisters (and brother and parents)
2. Really FAT Girlies that make me smile
3. Being able to do nothing all day if I want to
4. Our lovely piano I can play whenever I want
5. Unlimited time to watch unlimited Christmas movies
I hope the like list will get longer as time goes on. I'm going to start going to singles ward for the rest of the time I'm here, but I'm going to have to get a job or I will go insane. Also, I let Morgan cut my hair again yesterday. She cut it really short... even shorter than last time. Don't judge it too harshly - it'll grow out soon enough. It's going to take some getting used to, but I think it'll be okay. I hope you are all having a fabulous Christmas and enjoying your time with your families. I know I am so grateful for mine. Karli, Dustin, and Jordy are all missing this Christmas and you can definitely feel the hole. I hope someone notices the hole next year when I'm missing. I love you all and I miss being around you all the time!
Have a very merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment