I want to see all you lovely ladies before Christmas break. I want to try to nail down a day we can all go to lunch/dinner/ or just all get together at the same place at the same time. Maybe I should just have Kasidy make a facebook event to invite you all to and figure out a time and place there.
Also. how would you all feel about another roommate secret santa. I think this could be fun, but also hard. Because we all live seperate I don't think we really know what eachother would need/want/like. Also, maybe you guys are all doing gift exchanges other places and don't have the extra money to spend on another gift...I totally get that and don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed by anouther gift to buy. I just thought maybe it would be fun. Comment back to tell me what yall think. Maybe the girft exchange is too much, and we can just think of something else fun to do.
Ice skating?
Exchange gift ideas for people we are stumped on what to buy?
Take cute pictures?
wear PJ's and cuddle?
Frozen yogurt... maybe not so much?
get excited about Stefanie's upcoming engagement?
Remind eachother to do their christmas blog post?
Oh gosh, I am not feeling creative and have no more ideas...
Just let me know!!
6 comments:
yes. and yes. on everything.
I think that sounds really fun. And I definitely want to see everyone before I leave. We could eat dinner together. And Stephanie Lee and I were thinking we should have those delicious snowball treats (mhmm Kylie) and Muddy Buddies. Just some ideas..
All of the above suggestions sound fantastic!
How about we throw out the gift exchange idea. Just seems to sound like extra stress. I can't wait for muddy buddies!!
We should definately get together and make the snowball cookies and muddy buddies. I'll be sure to have a few bananas on hand and some rumikub...bring back any memories!?!?
wow, I seriously miss living with you guys now. We didn't have to plan hanging out, we were always together and that was the best ever! Miss you guys!
I'm so down. Snowball treats all the way! Let's have a SLEEPOVER!
This is Kylie, by the way...on Kasidy's computer.
Post a Comment