ok... don't spread this around yet because it's still on the DL, but I definitely want you guys to know about it... and since I don't see any of you regularly (sad) I figured I could just tell you on here. sorry if that's lame
So, things have been going really with Jeremy. I'm totally in love with him and I have never been this happy before in my whole life.
Guess what we did on Friday?! We WENT RING SHOPPING!!!!! ahhhh!!! awesome right?!?!??!?! it was like the best thing ever!!!!! It was so fun and it really made it feel like this really happening. We've been talking for a few weeks about the possibility of getting married and it all just feels so right. So Friday we took a big step... into a jewelry store! :) It was so fun though I loved it.
AND!!! He booked his plane ticket to come to Kansas for the last few days of Christmas break to meet my parents!!!!! Nothing will be official until he can have "the talk" with my dad, but yeah, I just wanted to fill you guys in on the most exciting thing of my life EVER!!!!
I can't wait!!!!! I can't think about anything else. I can't focus on anything. It all seems so surreal. I just want to start planning the wedding now.. but I can't. And it's so frustrating. I've been trying to think of colors and all that "pre-planning" kind of stuff, but I'm so awful at making decisions it's been rough. I've never been this ADD in my life. But it's so exciting and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Stefanie Orton. Sound pretty good huh? ;)
(oh, and ps. when I do have an actual, official announcement, I won't tell you guys over the the blog. Don't worry. That'd be totally lame. Sorry if this is lame. I just wanted to tell you all...)
5 comments:
Stef! That is so exciting! I'm very happy for you!
RING SHOPPING!!!! OH my goodness.
STEF!!!! AHH!!!!!! I'm so excited for you(hence the many exclamation marks)!!! I can't wait to hear more updates, so keep us posted!
Oh Stefanie.. I'm so excited for you! But you realize what this means?! I'm going to miss your wedding. So sad... Cory thinks I'm doomed to miss all the roommates' weddings. I hope she's wrong. I love you though and I'm so happy that you are so happy.
Stef and jeremy sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!!
Well, according to the song you are on the right track. I am so happy for you. I love you and miss you.
STEFANNNNNIE! I had not read this blog post yet when I saw you tonight. OH MY GOSH. SO CRAZZZZY. This is huge. I'm excited for you. Being married is fabulous :)
ps. Does Jeremy know you sleep through the noisiest alarms? ;)
Post a Comment