Sunday, August 16, 2009

quick question:
which group am i supposed to buy my all sports pass with? which one did you guys do? the one jeff made? or did you guys do the one summer made? or is summer's group still even a group or did they just all join jeff's group? i just want to make sure i get to sit with you all... you guys did buy sports passes right?

5 comments:

Kasidy said...

Well, I'm not sure if anyone talked about it, but I bought my sports pass with this group that Kylie found with the ward. I'm not sure if there's room in it still, but I would talk to Kylie about it.

Steph said...

Yeah, and I didn't buy one at all so I'm not a good one to ask either.

Cory Sue said...

i joined the ward group with Kas and Kylie. sorry steph, i would maybe just join the one that jeff is in because I don't know if the summer group was even a group or just turned into summer and J.D.

maybe just ask summer?

Kylie said...

As it has already been stated, I'm in my ward group. Are there any sports passes left because my friend tried to buy one the other night and she said they were all sold out? I don't know.

Stefanie said...

yeah i think i'm just not going to buy one... especially if they're sold out. and hopefully just mooch tickets off people for some of the games. haha thanks for all your answers though! love you guys!