Monday, July 20, 2009

Reminder.

I would have to agree...big fat balls of stress wouldn't look too good in a wedding dress, but you will be beautiful.

Summer, I don't know if I can accurately express how happy I am for you and how much I know you are making one of the biggest...but best decisions of your life. You are an example to me. I truly have been blessed to become your friend and to learn from what you have to offer...which is a lot. Thank you for being encouraging, loving, friendly and fun. No it's my time to try and offer some help...if I may:

You are doing the right things. You are making good choices. You are marrying someone who will help you be a better person and who will love you forever. You are marrying someone who strives to be better because of your example. You are smart. You are strong. You are selfless. You have a good head on your shoulders. You are in tune with the spirit. You are working hard. You are being the best you can be. You love the Lord and have a testimony of His gospel. You have righteous desires. You know you are doing the thing. You will be fine.

Don't stress about wedding plans. Trust that everything will be ok, and it will. I know you are organized and ready for this wedding to finally happen, so just enjoy every moment...even the stressful ones.

I love you and can't wait to see you in August, at the temple, in your dress looking absolutely stunning.

And age is just a number...to me you are way older than 20.

Love, Kylie

Summer and I at her bridal shower! I was glad I got to go and we were sad no one else was in town for it. It was fun!

Ooh La La! (Our gift is the pink and brown one)

No comments: