Friday, June 19, 2009

What I know you've all been waiting for...

engagement pictures! :)

Because I know you won't judge me by the ugly ones, I am giving ya'll exclusive access to the entire engagement shoot. There are a lot of them, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

Step 1: Go to http://www.collages.net/
Step 2: Enter JD & Summer in the Username box. The password is 17747. (I don't know why.)
Step 3: Type in your e-mail and first name. Then boom! it should be ready to go.

I miss and love you all!

Ps. JD visits in 2 weeks! Wahoo.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Summer...I'm not even half way done looking at these pictures but I just have to say that I love them so far and it makes me miss you and JD so much! I can't wait for August...and I'm sure you can't wait either. Also, I'm really excited that he is coming to visit you. It makes me happy that you get to see him.

I would LOVE for you to come and visit me next friday! If you can make it down, totally come! Love you!!

Cory Sue said...

I'm excited and I haven't even seen any of them. I love you! When are you coming home to TEXAS!?!?

Summer said...

I fly home on July 18th! I need your momma's address!