




Haha.. here are some lovely pictures for your viewing pleasure that we took during our last days together (at the end of winter semester, not our last days together ever). I just found them when I was looking for pictures to post on the blog and I just knew they would be perfect. My personal favorites are the one where Cory's face is messed up, but she totally looks like a lady I used to know and the one where the five of us are fake laughing - so posed. I love all my Photobooth pictures equally though. I figured that especially because our blog is now private, no one would have a problem with these pictures hitting the internet. I just hope the world is ready for us. :) Well, besides looking at fun pictures from the past, my life has been going pretty well. I have to bully people into learning my dances that I have to practice for my Teaching Little Kids How to Dance, In Case You Ever Have to Do that, But You Probably Won't 101 class (otherwise known as Dance 326 - sounds advanced, doesn't it? It's not.) but I've gotten a lot better at calling out the steps before they do them. I'm also still working at the library and really loving it. FDS (Faculty Delivery Services, another part of ILL) doesn't have enough workers for the spring so they're making us help them, which is really annoying because now I can't do my homework at work. I got a new calling in my ward already - I am the new ward music coordinator. It means I choose the hymns and get people to do musical numbers. The other day, I was harrassing a few guys from the ward at Wunch (ward lunch - basically the most hideous name for a get-together ever thought up) trying to get them to do a musical number for sacrament meeting. They came over to our apartment later and said they had three orders of business.
1. They would sing in sacrament if our apartment sings with them. Doable.
2. They heard we were interested in playing sports so they want to play kickball with us sometime. Sounds fun.
3. They want to cook us dinner later this week. Jackpot!
I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure this boys just signed themselves up to be our best friends. They're cool guys so I'm excited about it. I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. They'll probably all fall in love with Kortni or KaRynn or both and then they'll get their hearts broken. But I'm going to have some friends - yay!
When one of the guys was talking, I made a suggestion and he said," Now you're talking!" I replied with,"I was talking before..." which wasn't actually funny, but it was one of those jokes that comes to me and I can't keep it in. My roommate, Shailynn, started cracking up. She thinks everything I say is funny so we get along well. Anyway, life is good. I like my new roommates (but really miss my old ones) and everything else that's going on in my life. I'm getting excited to go to El Salvador and on my family trip to Prince Edward Island. Also, I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie. Life is good, even though it's starting to get a little hot in Provo. I keep getting scared about getting sunburned every time I walk outside my house and this need to go. I think I'm going to try to get my neck tan back. SO hot right now. Anyway, I love you guys and I hope you're doing well. I have actually been kinda keeping up on this blog reading thing. Thanks for keeping me interested. Miss you!
2 comments:
kas when are you leaving for el salvador again?
also, a girl from FDS came down to SC (what all the cool kids call special collections... just in case you didn't know. also my initials, but that's not what i was talking about) and she was totally grumpy and barely said one word to me. i'm sorry if you have to work with her. she seemed very boring and antisocial. and crabby. but you should get 1st floor tomorrow because Irene won't be there. so we can chat! :)
Haha.. whoops. I think I was supposed to read that earlier. Oh well, I'm leaving for El Salvador July 15th so I still have a while left.
Post a Comment