Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi guys. I didn't know you were here...

Haha..get it? It's from Mulan. But really, I didn't know you guys were all chatting it up on the blog without me. I feel bad that I've been keeping you from all the excitement that is my life. I'll update you quickly - Elvis (my new El Salvadorean boyfriend, who I met at a meeting in preparation for my trip) and I are getting married August 14th! I hope that doesn't cause any scheduling problems because I'm really hoping all of you can make it. My dress is amazing - a pink tube top made of towel material with sequins in spirals all over it. Of course, I still have to purchase my temple dress, but I think that the stark contrast of the pink in front of the Hong Kong Temple (hope traveling expenses won't be a problem for anyone) will be just perfect and what I've always imagined for myself! After all, pink is the perfect color for a redhead! :)
You know guys, I'm not sure what it is, but you bring out the weirdness in me. Not that it really needs to be brought out.. it's usually out there for everyone to see, but you guys make me want to be even weirder. Or maybe it's this whole blogging thing. Well, my actual life is still very free of guys, except for Jowanza (the black guy at work who cracks me up because he is so weird), but he is really the only guy I talk to. I did meet my bishop today, but I'm not sure he counts as a boy. I'm having a lot of fun living with Kortni and KaRynn, and my new roommate, Shailynn. Apparently, Brain tried to date her a while back so that was a funny and random connection, which I feel like you could make with almost every girl in Provo. We love you, Brain! I'm taking three classes and working 25 hours a week so I'm keeping busy, but enjoying myself. I've recently discovered a love for making boxes (I'm not as big a weenie as Stephanie, who is afraid of cardboard) while I help the shipper at work. I'm actually pretty good at it and it's a nice break from getting books off of shelves. Out of my three classes, I've found five people that work at the library. It's great - it really bonds us together on a vibey level. :) My room's still a mess, I'm still eating my special sauce with pasta, and I'm still the same crazy Kasidy. Not as crazy without you guys though. :( I miss you all a lot and love you more than you know! I'll post some pictures of Elvis soon and my super hott wedding dress! 

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hahaha did you really call me a weenie? Oh, and the dress sounds perfect! See you in Hong Kong!

Cory Sue said...

You crack me up...seriously. And the August 14th wedding won't interfere with any of my plans!hehe. Love ya girl!!