Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello hello!!

Sorry it took me so long to get my Christmas post up here... considering I am leaving tomorrow to go back to Utah, I figure I procrastinated long enough though and now it's time to put up some pictures for you guys to see! :)


This is us making Christmas cookies. Yummy! (notice the aprons- Diane made them for us for Christmas. Cute huh?)

This is coming down the stairs Christmas morning. I thought the expressions were funny. Me and Jessica were clearly more excited than Matt :)



This is me and my family when we were Christmas caroling to people my dad home teaches. We went after Christmas because my dad was sick the night we were planning on doing it, so we sang "We wish you a belated Christmas" which I realized later doesn't really make sense. It's like we were saying "We wish you a Christmas... sorry it's belated!" What does it mean to wish someone a Christmas? haha oh well, hopefully no one noticed. :)
Anyways... those are my pictures! I hope your breaks have all been lovely. Mine sure has been nice. I can't believe it's already over. So I'll be back at the apartment tomorrow afternoon- Can't wait to see ya'll! Love you!!

No comments: