Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Destiny!

Yes ladies, it is destiny...or fate or serendipity, whichever you prefer. While looking out the window to Summer and I's room I couldn't' help but notice this little beauty...


You better believe it!! It's only $950 and if it wasn't meant to be than I don't know what is!

Because none of us have been graciously privileged with a vehicle...why not??

  1. it's cheap...about $170 for each of us
  2. No more walking to the temple
  3. We don't have to hitch rides to FHE from our unwilling brothers
  4. It's really sweet looking, check out the paint job!!
  5. We could sell it at the end of the semester for profit
  6. It comes equipped with a spare.
  7. Guys dig 20 year olds with huge white vans!
  8. Roadtrips!
  9. No more squishing 8 people into a 5 seater
  10. We could probably have sweet dance parties in the back...it's HUGE!!

and lastly...11. it's DESTINY!!

So just think it over...maybe we'll hold a rommate council and decide what our best options would be for funding and up keep.

p.s. as apartment president I say that you have no choice...so fork over the cash and let's get this party started!!

2 comments:

travis pitcher said...

normal travis says: "that is dad-gum sweet. do it!"

responsible travis says: "do it! but remember about insurance, registration, gas, repairs, titles, who is going to keep it, etc."

Stefanie said...

hm... well both Travises (I have no idea how you would spell that, but I think you all will know what I mean...) say we should do it! So what's stopping us?! I think we should listen to them (them being normal travis and responsible travis) and do it!!!