Hey y'all, it's Cory!! Right now I am in the basment of my grandparents house in Caldwell, Idaho. I am sitting on my bed and am writing this blog to all of you, my beautiful roommates. I am having a blast here, seeing cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Check out my blog post to get more details...IDAHO! . But, even though I am having a blast and enjoying my break I still miss you guys so much, we are gunna have a blast these last few weeks of the semester. We are gunna be crazy busy but it's gunna be so great. Things on my mind that we have coming up:
Christmas Card and picture
Taking Finals
Divine Comedy "Best of Show"
Listening to Jammin Christmas tunes...mostly All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
Ward Secret Santa Activity
Our own 212 Secret Santa...let's draw names when we get back
Finding a Christmas Tree..Kasidy??
Making Christmas Goodies
Partying it up during Finals week...cause we will have nothing else to do
Well that's about all I can think of. It's gunna be a great last few weeks. Love you all so much and I will see you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment