Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you times a million PAST the UNIVERSE!

To my roommates:

You are all so wonderful, you make me want to cry (in a good way)
You are all my best friends and that is NO lie!
I am so lucky to be friends with you five
And because I am I get to see Jason Mraz live!
This is not the only reason why I love you all so
There are countless things, and my thanks to you I owe.
You are beautiful, smart, funny, and brave
Amazing, and graceful in the way you behave.
You all know how to laugh until tears come to your eyes
You can also be serious and you are all so wise.
You are sweet, and spiritual, you hold to the rod
You are all divine daughters of God.
You're all my examples, my heroes, my friends
I'll keep you in my heart until the world ends (and even after that!)
So this goes to you Stefanie, Kasidy, Steph, Summer and Cory
Let's be friends forever, so we can all tell this story
I'll have to know that my grandchildren will hear
Of you, my friends, that I hold so dear
You have all blessed my life, I'm grateful everyday
I'm going to end this poem, although there is way more I could say.
I hope you all know you have made my life more smiley
With love forever, your friend Kylie :)


Thank you all so much. I don't think you'll ever know just how great I think all of you are. I feel overwhelmingly blessed to have each of you in my life. I love you all.

For the whole story, click here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay to all of Kylie's roommates/friends!! You are amazing! Kylie, you always write such cute poems. :)